Electra Private Equity plc (ELTA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Electra Private Equity Plc (Electra) is a private equity investment trust. Its business operations are managed by Electra Partners LLP (Electra Partners), an independent private equity fund manager. The company specializes in growth capital, buyouts, turnaround, direct investments, debt, fund investments, recapitalization, control buyouts and secondary buyouts of portfolios and private equity funds. It invests in a broad range of sectors with focus on private equity investments. The company structures its investments through equity, senior equity and convertible, and mezzanine debt. Its investment focus is principally in the Western Europe region, particularly, in the UK. Electra is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Electra Private Equity plc – Key Facts 6
Electra Private Equity plc – Key Employees 7
Electra Private Equity plc – Key Employee Biographies 8
Electra Private Equity plc – Major Products and Services 9
Electra Private Equity plc – History 10
Electra Private Equity plc – Company Statement 12
Electra Private Equity plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Electra Private Equity plc – Business Description 15
Electra Private Equity plc – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Electra Private Equity plc – Strengths 16
Strength – Consistent Long-Term Performance 16
Strength – Experienced Manager 16
Strength – Operating Margin 16
Electra Private Equity plc – Weaknesses 17
Weakness – Realizations 17
Electra Private Equity plc – Opportunities 18
Opportunity – Growth of Private Equity in Emerging Markets 18
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 18
Opportunity – New Investments 18
Electra Private Equity plc – Threats 19
Threat – Lower Interest Rates 19
Threat – Stiff Competition 19
Threat – Regulations 19
Electra Private Equity plc – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Electra Private Equity plc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Electra Private Equity plc, Key Facts 6
Electra Private Equity plc, Key Employees 7
Electra Private Equity plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Electra Private Equity plc, Major Products and Services 9
Electra Private Equity plc, History 10
Electra Private Equity plc, Subsidiaries 14
Electra Private Equity plc, Key Competitors 20
Electra Private Equity plc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Electra Private Equity plc, Annual Ratios 22
Electra Private Equity plc, Interim Ratios 24
Electra Private Equity plc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Electra Private Equity plc, Performance Chart (2010 – 2014) 23
Electra Private Equity plc, Ratio Charts 25
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.