Company Name: FxPro Group Limited
Address and Contact Details: Karyatidon 1, Ypsonas 4180, Cyprus
Phone: +357 25 969 200
Fax: +357 25 969 269
Sign Up Offer: No
Demo Account: Yes
FxPro EA Library
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- FxPro UK Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- FxPro Australia Pty Limited is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- World Finance Foreign Exchange awards – Best Global STP/ECN Broker 2012
- Forex Expo Awards 2011 – Best Institutional Broker
- Forex Provider of the Year 2010
- Forex Expo Awards 2010 – Best Institutional Broker
- Cyprus Innovation Award
- Fastest Growing Global Forex Broker 2010 by the World Finance Magazine
- Best Global Trading Platform 2010 by the World Finance Magazine
- Best Forex Broker 2009 by the World Finance Magazine
- Best Forex Broker 2008 by the CEO Magazine
FxPro maintains an outstanding track record of providing excellent services to its global clients. The company primarily offers Forex trading opportunities in the worldwide markets besides bringing them other products such as major indices, commodities, metals and equities. FxPro caters to a huge number of retail traders who are spread in more than 150 countries worldwide.
FxPro cTrader Desktop: FxPro cTrader is an innovative platform, which is designed specifically for trading currencies, CFDs, gold and silver. The platform brings an incredible speed of automated trading and advanced functionalities with multi-bank liquidity. FxPro cTrader is very user-friendly which enables traders to trade assets at a higher level. The platform offers superior functionality with streaming prices to help clients trade in multiple global markets.
- Competitive spreads
- No restrictions on limit orders
- Flexible leverage from 1:1 to 1:500
- Anonymity – trade ECN FX with FxPro cTrader anonymously at all times
- FxPro cTrader min. trade size: 10,000 units of base currency – no maximum
- FxPro cAlgo algorithmic trading software available for FxPro cTrader.
- Level II pricing (full ECN market depth)
- Single click execution
- Multiple order types
- Advanced technical analysis tools
- Detachable charts
- Expanded symbol display
- Real-time reports
Trading Widget: One click trading minimizing trade latency. One click closure of all open positions. Trade directly from charts. Enhanced trading features
FxPro Connect: Brings News and Alerts directly from the FxPro MT4 Platform. Brings economic calendar and trader dashboard from the terminal. Chat from the trading terminal
Trading Central: FxPro provides specialized technical analysis reports to their clients bringing from the Trading Central which is a leading investment research service provider. The reports and analysis can help financial market professionals to trade currencies, equities, indices and commodities.
Dashboard: The personal trader dashboard shows important statistics to the traders which can enable them to make informed trading decisions.
AutoChartist: AutoChartist is the global leader that provides financial market research to all financial market trading enthusiasts. FxPro brings this advanced tool with different charting patterns and market reports.
FxPro has developed intuitive mobile trading platforms to facilitate currency trading using a range of mobile devices. Traders can access to global financial markets using these mobile applications. The mobile applications that they have include:
FxPro iPhone Trader: Forex traders can download the aap for free from Apple’s App Store and use it on their iPhones and iPod Touch.
FxPro iPad Trader: The iPad Trader has many advanced features that the iPad users can take help to trade currencies while on the move.
FxPro Android Trader: FxPro provides the application that traders can use on their Android-based Smartphones to access the market and carry out trades.
FxPro provides online currency trading opportunities to both its private and corporate clients. The company is a leading multi-asset online trading company offering CFD forex trading for major currency pairs.
Spot Metals: FxPro provides the online spot trading of gold and silver, 24 hours a day.
Futures: With FxPro, retail investors can also trade commodities, indices and energy from different markets.
Shares: FxPro Trading Platforms offer CFDs on stocks to trade on live prices and thus they avoid any type of delays in normal stock trading.
Deposits and Withdrawals
FxPro offers fast and convenient Deposit/Withdrawal Options which include Bank Wire, Credit/Debit Cards and e-Payments. You can open your Trading Account in any of five currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY and PLN.