Technology and Communications
Polaris Ltd. (Polaris) is an investment holding company. The company provides connection devices and services. It retails and distributes mobile phones, consumer electronics, and accessories. Polaris business currently consists of six subsidiaries, of which five are wholly owned and one is a joint venture. The companys subsidiaries include Polaris Device Pte. Ltd., a regional mobile handset distributor; Polaris Network Pte. Ltd., an Apple Premium Partner, Lenovo Business Partner, Sony centre operator and M1 distributor in Singapore; Polaris Telecom Pte. Ltd., a SingTel exclusive distributor with a network of SingTel retail shops in Singapore; Polaris Digimedia Pte. Ltd., an e-commerce business focused on selling unique accessories; Polaris Explorer Pte. Ltd., an investment holding for joint venture; and Polaris KKC Holdings Pte. Ltd., an investment holding company. It was formerly known as CarrierNet Global Ltd. Polaris is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polaris Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polaris Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Polaris Ltd. – Key Information
Polaris Ltd. – Overview
Polaris Ltd. – Key Employees
Polaris Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Polaris Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Polaris Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Polaris Ltd. – History
Polaris Ltd. – Company Statement
Polaris Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Polaris Ltd. – Business Description
Polaris Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Polaris Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Polaris Ltd. – Strengths
Polaris Ltd. – Weaknesses
Polaris Ltd. – Opportunities
Polaris Ltd. – Threats
Polaris Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Polaris Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Polaris Ltd., Key Information
Polaris Ltd., Key Ratios
Polaris Ltd., Share Data
Polaris Ltd., Major Products and Services
Polaris Ltd., History
Polaris Ltd., Key Employees
Polaris Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Polaris Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Polaris Ltd., Other Locations
Polaris Ltd., Subsidiaries
Polaris Ltd., Key Competitors
Polaris Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Polaris Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Polaris Ltd., Annual Ratios
Polaris Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figuress
Polaris Ltd., Performance Chart
Polaris Ltd., Ratio Charts
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.