We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity in our business. We take this activity seriously and seek to provide fair, secure and appropriate methods for the handling of Personal Information. All such activities are intended to be consistent with both generally accepted privacy ethics and standard business practices.
CFDMaster will only collect personal information when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. In our website we only ask for email address. Any other personal information may be manage for third parties such as PayPal.
When individuals only browse the website, we do not collect their personal information.
Sometimes, we collect personal information that individuals choose to give us via online forms or by email, for example when individuals:
- ask to be on an email list
- make a written enquiry to the Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- join our website
- send a request to speak to us
When an individual looks at our website, our internet service provider makes a record of the individual’s visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
- the individual’s server address
- the individual’s top level sub-domain name (for example .com, au., uk., hk., etc)
- the pages the individual accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site the individual visited and
- the type of browser being used.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Our website uses session cookies during a search query of the website and when an individual accesses the Privacy Events RSS feed. Our internet service provider does not employ cookies on our website except in those circumstances. The website statistics for this site are generated from the server logs as outlined above.
When an individual closes their browser the session cookie set by our website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify an individual should they visit our website at a later date.
Use and disclosure
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities, and we do not give it to governments or agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Third Party Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please be notified that CFDMaster cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage all visitors to be aware and read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.