Risk warning: Your capital may be at risk as Spread betting and CFD Trading are High risk and require an experienced mind.
- Company Name: Trade.com (Leadcapital Markets Ltd,)
- Address and Contact Details: Lead Capital Markets Ltd
Treppides Tower, 9 Kafkasou Street, Aglantzia, 5th Floor, CY 2112, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Year: 1999
- Website: https://www.trade.com/
- Fax No: +44-20-3150-0456
- Telephone: +44 203 150 0204
- Emails: Support Team: email@example.com
- Demo Account: Yes
- Regulator: Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission (CySEC) (compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany).)
- Website Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Russian and Spanish
- Account Currencies: USD,EUR,GBP
- Minimum deposit: $2500.0 (for Standard Account)
- Minimum Forex Leverage: 1:200
- Minimum Trade Size: 01
- Funding and Withdrawal Methods: Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Safecharge and Fast Bank Transfer
- Welcome Bonus: Yes- 10%
- Fees and Commission: None, only 2% charge on credit card when depositing fees.
- Customer Service: 24 hours with phone in more than 27 countries across the globe in supporting languages English, Russian, Dutch, French and Spanish
- Trades Over The Phone: Yes
- Restricted Countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Crimea region, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Japan, North Korea, Puerto Rico, Sevastopol region, Singapore, Syrian Arab Republic, Sudan, USA, Virgin Islands (USA), Turkey.
- Age to Trade: 18 years and above
Trade.com Trading Video Preview
Trade.com is a type of forex as well as CFD dealer who is a licensed brokerage company offering a wide range of services in global financial markets. It is operated and regulated by the LeadCapital Markets, this is an investment company controlled by the CySEC, compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany).
You can trade stocks and currencies in the forex market through trading platforms such as MetaTrader4, Sirix WebTrader, and Web Trader. The company also provides educational courses for its customers regardless of their experience and trading skills.
TRADE.com provides trading platforms to suit all of traders needs, accessible through the most convenient means – by download, and through the web, tablet and mobile.
So there are two main trading platforms and Live Trading Platform
- Meta Trader
- Web Trader
- Live trading
Trading Platforms let you trade how you want from your preferred device and create live account
Benefits of Live Account
- Secure MetaTrader Platform
- Low Minimum Deposit Amount
- Desktop & Mobile Trading
- Online access to WebTrader through Desktop, Tablet & Mobile
- 24/5 Multi-lingual Customer Service
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Market News
- Daily Analysis
- One click Executions
- Limit Orders
- Quotes in real time
- Graphs and Charts of time periods
- Technical indicators and tools
Meta Trader: Through a simple native App download, you will log on to the powerful, intuitive MT4 platform and trade multiple assets on your desktop or through mobile.
Benefits of MetaTrader
- Available through desktop and mobile interfaces
- MT4 is proved to be one of the most popular, tried and tested platforms to date
- Convenient to use and access through TRADE.com
- Strategic systems in place
- Customization tools to engage your own strategy
- Access to multiple products and assets; Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Bonds, Indices and Futures markets
- News, charts and analysis for timely decision making
- One-click executions, Stop & Limit orders
- Automated trading, embedded tick charts and alerts on trading positions are only a few of the tools available for MT4 users
Web Trader: You get the benefit of online access – anytime, anywhere – to your secure TRADE.com account, through desktop, tablet and mobile interfaces with no download necessary and is powered by Sirix
Benefits of Web Trader
- Trading on the go
- 128-bit encrypted security
- No download needed
- Flexibility of access interfaces; tablet, mobile phone and desktop
- Touch screen trading
- Access to your trading platform’s tools and alerts, and all assets including Forex, CFDs, Commodities, Bonds, Indices and Futures markets
- View news and charts as you need them
- View your account in a simplified snapshot
- Invaluable access to on line help from account management experts 24/5
If you wish you can open a demo account before using any of the above trading platforms
With Demo Account you can practice your trading strategies without depositing any real money. As trading platforms work in the same manner as a Live Account in a parallel environment you will benefit from Demo Account.
Benefits of Demo Account
- Practice Funds Available
- Practice Trading strategies
- Develop Trading Skills
- Desktop & Mobile Trading
- 24/5 Multi-lingual Customer Service
Features of Trade.Com
The vast range of instruments available through TRADE.com allows traders the ability to invest in a wide range of assets across global markets.
The clients of Trader.com will be allowed to trade a wide range of trading tools like the precious metals involving gold & silver, wheat & sugar, oil, major indices and different stock bonds. There are no commissions involved in the CFD trading as well as margin requirements. They are quite low at 2%-5%. These spreads on the CFD instruments are quite tight. Traders. Com offers expansion of their leads to the global market. There is no commission, fines and leverage is just 1 in every 100. In terms of the forex, the traders can also choose to trade with their fixed or fluctuating spreads.
One of the structures being offered by the Trade.com is the rollover. In a certain instance that fits into the overnight trades and involving interest funded or subtracted from the positions. Trading currencies always has 2 variety of currencies in their distinct interest rate. When you buy one that is higher than the sold one, the interest is taken by the trader. On the other hand, when a currency is bought with a low interest rate than the sold exchange, the trader should pay out the interest and then the money will be lessened from the account.
Education to Trade
Education is said to be the primary concern of Trade.com and they offer a lot of trading tools, courses and webinars to be of help to the traders. They want their traders to be wise and well educated in making decisions. One of the most essential tools being offered is that there are signs that will track fast fluctuations in the market trends. It is powered by the primary signal provider, which is Trading Central. It gives the signal to the traders to stay alert in the movements of the market through the use of the easy to follow up and down arrows. This chance is very much exclusive and widely available to the trading account holders with the minimum deposit of around $2,000.
Trade.com offers you a very exclusive library online with online video tutorials. This will provide you with more information to hone your trading skills. The tutorials are very much available on FX as well as CFD trading. They are armed to help you boost your potential in the global market ad to also give you an expert insight and support with all of the trading levels involved. The tutorials are very much available on the FX as well as CFD trading. They also have e-books that mostly offer an abundance of trading instruction and techniques. There are also starter guides and E books that are precise and informative. These are filled with everyday tips that can be used straight from the very first trading experience.
The site offers you the Global Financial Calendar and it is another important tool for all the traders. There are lists of the per hour events that are made to mould the movements of the market. The calendar will explain and present the primary events affecting the market.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The lowest deposit for the classic account is $250 only, while for the standard account, $2,500 is required and for the premium account, you need at least $10,000. The traders who will open up these accounts will surely enjoy a lot of advantages like personal training, exclusive educational packages, multilingual customer care to name some. More so, the owners of the standard and so do with the premium accounts will get the SMS messages along with the premium market analysis. The premium account may also provide an exclusive customer support. There is a 10% welcome bonus involved as well in all of the deposits as well as leverage of more than 5:1. There are also no fees involved or directives charged.
You as a trader can make a deposit with various payment modes as available with trade.com You can use Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Safecharge and Fast Bank Transfer. The withdrawals can also be possible with the use of the similar processes.
Secure and Safe Transactions
Trade.com follows very strict guidelines with regards to their clients’ funds, ensuring they are kept in reputable Tier 1 banks and at all times segregated from the company’s own funds. Also they appreciate the importance of keeping all traders personal information strictly confidential and have implemented strict website security and information safekeeping procedures. All transactions and information exchange are secured with up-to-date safety systems as well as SLL protocol. The SAS 70 system ensures that all trading servers are well protected.
All money deposits from clients of investment companies are held separately from the company’s assets and are examined by auditors daily.
The customer support at Trade.com is 24/7, and their informative and friendly staff is there always on Live Chat to solve your doubts and queries. Also they have telephone numbers in more than twenty-seven countries across the globe. You can have these numbers here. You They can also answer you back through emails at firstname.lastname@example.org, to answer queries. The customer support comes in various languages besides English as the prime language.